Thursday 3 November 2011

Occupy St Paul's - Anti Capitalism Camps

So, my first day (and night) documenting these historic events. I am astounded by the diversity, organisation and sense of community here, there is a library, medical centre, food centre and democratic town hall style meetings 2 times daily to discuss the future direction of the camp. The camp feels extremely safe at night despite being right in the centre of London town, and last night I had one of the best nights sleep I have had in weeks.


There is also a lot of media here, all covering the same generic press style stories, I witnessed an interview by a journalist today in which she provided the interviewee with the answers she wished him to read prior to the Interview, and interesting Journalistic approach.


I have posted a couple of Images from today, but there will be more to follow in the next couple of days, and a full story when I decide to return.





No comments:

Post a Comment